Sunday 19 July 2009

Victorian Wasabi!

3 outfit changes, 2 makeup removals later and I’m ready, I’m ready, I’m ready. Hahah! Spongebob on the way to work at the Krusty Krab! Oooh did you see the episode when…No! Concentrate! Right…the outfit changes I blame on the weather not being able to make up its mind, and the make up removals I blame on lack of concentration, as seen earlier. I can’t be blamed, my mind wanders off on its own and there nothing I can do about it. It’s like a helium balloon let go of by a little kid with no parents.

Anyhoo, back to what I was talking about…uhm..ah! So I’m dressed and got on an average bit of make up, now all I need is my bag and off we can go! I feel like I’m forgetting something….*think think* MAY’S BIRTHDAY CARD!! THAT’S LIKE THE WHOLE REASON I’M GOING! Just got to run up to get it! OK! Now I’m ready! I’m ready, I’m ready. STOP IT!

God! This hill seems so much longer today than it did last month. Stupid ticket machine :F Oh! Wait! There’s the lady. TRAIN! Wait!! COME BACK!!! Dayum, I’m going to be late now! :F


I like being on the train by myself, just me and my music and…oh…this…person…sitting next to me. Wait! What are you doing MAN, why are you sitting next to me!? You’re ruining my MOJO!! Yeah, I do have a mojo, it might not be cool, but it still exists. Now I’m on the tube. I just magicked there you know. Argh! The tube’s there already! Run slash walk, I will not miss another bit of transport! Phew! Made it! Mister…stop looking at me in the reflection. I can see you! Now I have to avoid eye contact, changing ipod setting, scrummaging in bag, nail inspection. I’m getting bored. STOP LOOKING AT ME!! I CAN FEEL THE STARE!!!

And not just that..I’m waiting in the train station and there’s a guy who is blates Jack from Will & Grace but older, and I can see him looking at me and walking past pretending he isn’t looking at me, but I just know he is! Anyhoo, eventually he starts talking to me, turns out he doesn’t want to kidnap me, he just needed some help! MAY’S HERE! “Sorry Jack, I have to go, my friend is here. I hope you find your friends, or they find you! BYE!”

Yummy sushi is being eaten, and wasabi peas and now it’s raining! Stupid rain! You had the whole of last week to be here and you come now! To May’s house! Aww, what cute baby photos :D and a bit of Michael Jackson, things can’t get better than this!




No comments:

Post a Comment